Ziwi Peak Canned Hoki Cat Food 185g 12 pack
Wild-caught and sustainably certified, hoki fish are found in New Zealand’s Cook Straight and the deep sub-Antarctic waters of the Chatham Rise. A rich source of protein featuring a white flesh with a delicate texture - a delicious option for even the most selective cats.
- Featuring 92% hoki fish to perfectly match the cat’s biological needs for a meat-rich diet.
- Wild-caught and certified as sustainable by the MSC (Marine Stewardship Council).
- A whole-prey food featuring hoki liver, flesh and bone to provide vitamins and minerals naturally, from Mother Nature.
- Includes 3% whole New Zealand green mussels as a rich source of omega-3, glucosamine and chondroitin.
- Free from grain or high glycemic ingredients such as potato or tapioca starch.
- No artificial binders or preservatives including TSPP, agar agar, gums or carrageenan. BPA free.
If you order before 12pm Monday to Friday your order will be dispactched the same day. We are based on beautiful Waiheke Island, although it's not often our NZ wide customers know this as our delivery times are so fast! If you place your order before 1pm Monday to Friday and are based in Auckland or the North Island delivery is overnight to two working days. South Island and some Rural Addresses over to three working days.
If your order is small and can fit in a satchel and placed before 12pm it will likely reach you overnight on the next working day across the country.
Please note we are currently unable to deliver outside New Zealand. We are also unable to deliver to PO boxes.
Great Barrier Island & Bulky orders under $59.
Bulky orders under $59 may incur an additional freight charge of $10. We may contact you before shipping your order to discuss this.
Waiheke Hand Delivery
All Waiheke orders are hand delivered by the team here at Pet Connect and for free, no matter where you live on the island or what you buy. Waiheke orders placed Mon - Fri before 1pm will be delivered *same day.
*(Unless anything unforeen occured. We're a small team so if one of us is ill we may not be able to complete orders till the following day, this is rare although a possibilty.)
Click and Collect (Waiheke customers)
Waiheke customers are welcome to collect their order from our retail store at 116 Ocean View Road (shared space with Salt Clothing). If you wish to take advantage of our Click and Collect service, please select this option at checkout.
If you have placed your order before 9am Mon- Fri, it will be available for you to pick up from our retail premise. If you placed your order after 9am it will be available to pick up the following business day. This is due to a portion of our stock being stored at another premise. Please provide your contact number and we make contact when your order is ready to collect.
10am - 4pm Mon - Sun.