Updated 18 August 2021
Your pets are essential, and so are we.
Throughout the uncertainty of the next week or so, you can rest a little easier knowing we’re here for all of your pet’s essential needs.
What remains the same?
- Ordering: you can continue to order online and check stock availability at petconnect.nz for courier and local delivery.
- Help: we understand that some people may have limited access to the internet or online store during this time. Our customer team are able to assist you over the phone or on email with any order needs, call us on 09 889 0054 or email at email@example.com.
- Delivery: our warehouse facility is able to continue to operate as normal along with our delivery partner Courier Post, how ever there may be some extended delivery timeframes as we settle into the new routine so please bear with us.
What is changing?
- Retail Stores: To keep our team safe, we will be temporarily closing the doors of our retail store on Waiheke to the public from Wednesday 18 August. We’ll still be operating as normal online at www.petconnnect.nz, packing and distributing your orders all around the country and completing local deliveries. We will also continue to operate a daily free delivery service with contactless payment options and social distancing on Waiheke to support the community. To order either place an order online through this websie, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 098890054 and we can assist in generating the order.
- For Waiheke Customer, please visit the Waiheke Covid FAQ's
We hope you all stay safe and have some awesome pet hangouts again during this time.
Ngā mihi maioha,
Jasmine Sinden & Opie Dog
Managing Director & Ex-racing Greyhound
Pet Connect NZ